Friday, February 3, 2012

Revealed! Reason Most Guys Don't Want To Get Married


They can get sex without marriage more easily than in time past:
A lot of men realize now that they can get sex more easily than in times past, when women insisted in getting married before sex. I am a man and I can tell you that a lot of women have lost it when it comes to keeping themselves whole. 

I am not so sure who is more promiscuous these days anymore, because it seems women offer sex like no man’s business this time around. There are women now who are sleeping with about 4 men at the same time and probably accommodate more if they can. 


When women come to me to tell me how their husband was caught in Adultery, and seek my opinion as per if they should leave him, I always reassure them that most men who commit adultery these days, don’t go out looking for these ladies, but that the ladies seem to be everywhere making themselves available and have removed the fun we men use to have chasing them, since they are just there not to be chased but to be taken and dropped. 

When men realize that they can have all the sex they want without getting married, they just don’t see the point getting married... 

Source: 10 Reasons Why Men are not eager to get Married

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...