Friday, June 22, 2012

MEET TALLEST TEENAGER: 14 year old girl is 6 feet 9 inches tall

Elisany Silva 14 year old, tallest teenager.
Elisany Silva with her sisters.
Elisany Silva in bed with her sister.
Meet Elisany Silva, a 14 year old girl from Brazil, who keeps growing. She is much taller than the girls in her class. She stands at 6 feet 9 inches tall. It makes her the tallest teenager in the world.
Elisany Silva is a young, playful, and energetic girl just like her friends.  Being much taller than her sisters and friends has not been easy for her.
‘When I play and I get distracted I hit my head into the door frame’ Silva said.
The pretty girl is believed to be suffering from a rare disease which has caused her extreme growth.
According to reports, her mother said:  'I want her to stop growing so she could be more like the girls her age I know she feels weird and sometimes she wishes that she can to be like them.
Friends and Medics in the house, what's your view about this growth? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...